Wednesday, December 11, 2013

32/365 - Carved Soap

Prompt from 365: A Daily Creativity Journal:

"Keep it clean. Use a bar of soap to make something new. You can carve it with a knife, use it to draw, break it into pieces, or even make bubbles - just have fun.".

I decided to carve it. This is a new one for me.

I've been in a grumpy funk today. Bitch potential - high. The cracks and holes in my skull hurt and my left eye is bothering me today. Ibuprofen takes it down to an annoyingly uncomfortable but tolerable level.

Nothing like carving a bar of soap to cure a funky mood. This one was fun to do. My head still hurts & my eye is still bothering me. But my mood is much improved. Getting into the creative zone is always so uplifting!

Maybe I should stock up on bars of soap.
"Go away, I'm grumpy.... gotta go carve some soap..."